Saturday, September 21, 2013

Elena Georgian (Part III)


I was definitely tired and the night had been heavy upon my nerves which added to my fatigue. Naturally with the following day promising much in the way of activity, I needed to get a shower and in to bed so that I might benefit from at least some hours of sleeping time before I would be; once again forced to face another day of work.

The water felt so delicious upon my skin as it washed away all the dirt and grim off my body yet above all and in a metaphorical way; it took away all the worries of the day from my mind apart from the idea of slumber and the delicate beauty of my Elena Georgian. It would Elena's visions which would see me drift off to sleep as I with imagination created so many sensual and at times even erotic scenarios of her. It always being her sweet voice which surrounded my images as to yield in me the sensation that Elena was a woman whom I need beyond all else.

I finished my shower and as soon as I did, I put on my night clothes which were a simple pair of long shorts and a t-shirt and it was just as I turned off the light to go to bed that a knock at the door prevented me from going any further with my plans. Who it could be was but a question my hopes were more than willing that it would be my Angelic soprana, come to deliver upon my words of good night in her voice which always did find a way to arouse in me thoughts of all magnificence.

The knock on the door had brought my conscience being to that of almost being asleep and as I went over to the door; there was that part of me that almost knew as well as needed that it be my Elena Georgian. I asked who it was yet not without enthusiasm's hope yet to assure myself that I would not be opening the door to the wrong kind of person. The voice which came to my ears was as the light sound of music in hearing "It is me, Elena Georgian, please open the door.". I as instructed opened the door with so much keenness as if perked up by that which was mightier than any coffee or Red Bull as my eyes opened as widely as nature allowed them to.

There she was my Elena Georgian, standing directly in front of me in a display of beauty to go beyond that which I could merely appreciate and to the point where I was stunned. It perhaps being apparent to Elena as she gazed in to my eyes as she for a moment stood at my door in that long black dress of hers which almost seemed to have been created so that she might enchant all about her. I opened the door wider as I saw Elena so that she might come in and tell me that which had brought her to my door at such a late hour and it was with fervor to show that I could be a gracious host that I saw her as she sensually went past the door way.

As soon as Elena had entered my room, I closed the door as it would have never been my intension that any who might be passing by observe that she had come to my room at such a late hour of the night. Elena stood there in amazing style as her high heels shoes elevated her to where she took an air of a deity of the night or perhaps its queen; like in the famous aria by Mozart. How deliciously Elena sang this aria as her voices elevated itself to the peaks of ecstasy of all that was humanity.

Elena smiled at me as if she wanted to say something yet before she could speak or perhaps she was waiting for me to say something first; I with all the grace of not giving away my desire in soft voice said "Would you like to sit down and tell me what fortunes bring your lovely voice to my room?". "Multomesc" was her reply as she sat down on the sofa located in this rather large room of mine which did also include an arm chair as well as rather nice table between them. There was always something I could not really ever get over at seeing a lady I admired sit down softly and gently when wearing an evening gown. It being as if Elena's was a graceful act yet so simple in just taking a seat as one leg went over the other. This as if all too aware that the eyes of an admirer were upon her whom she meant to slightly enthrall as well as torture with her gestures of sensuality.

Elena took her seat and did appear tired yet kept her qualities of mystery as she without smile or wishes to hide her intensions, looked directly in to my eyes; who stood in front of her not fully aware weather I should offer her something. "I want my panties back, please give them to me. I need them, my husband likes and he was the one who gave them to me.". It was not so much what Elena said which surprised me but the way she spoke that intrigued me. Of course, I was all too aware that this was an item which belonged to her and it was my obligation to return it to her yet there was a mystery in the way she spoke as she sat there with all the confidence of a diva.

Elena exposing the typical posture in sitting of a woman who is all too sentient that eyes about dare not miss a moment or instant or even a single motion in the fear that she might expose another sight of her feminine elegance. Elena's lovely stocking covered leg leading the view on to the rest of the grand artist of the opera that she was. I must admit that I did not expect Elena to wish to get her panties back yet I held no quarrels which prevented me from handing them back without even the slightest protest from my part.

Elena looking at me as if those devilish eyes of hers held a trap which I was falling in to yet I simply turned around and went to where I kept them which was in the pocket of my jacket. I took them and it was as I stroked them again that I was reminded of their meaning yet I would be forced to return them. I walked over to where Elena waited for me as if she were a predator; I suddenly feeling her gaze and even hidden smile as she observed my almost devotion to the item of hers I held in my hand. I was about to give them to Elena who sat as coolly as she was beautiful without even holding her hand out but just remained seated. Elena having eyes fixed on me the whole time almost without expression as she with slight touch of foot removed the shoe from the leg which had been pointing toward me. What a classical move it had been as to make me almost giggle to myself in how somebody could be so desirable yet almost not be aware of it.

I got closer with Elena panties yet all the time, I felt like a teenager of no more than 13 who was experiencing his first view of a lady whom had fascinated him. My elation showed itself yet Elena remained unaltered as I walked toward her. I was close enough to Elena where all she needed to do was stretch out her arm that she might take them yet did not and if anything let me get nearer to my partial surprise. It was however as I was practically on top of her that that leg stretched itself out and with its length slightly bent; stroking my root in the most tender of ways with the bottom of her foot. A stroke perhaps would not fit the action yet it was but a caress as to resemble the most delightful of feelings upon my body. Elena's foot in part stopping me and in another; sending me a message.

"Don't give them to me, you took them off me now you have to put them back on!" was Elena's message which in way was a command direct from the logic of justice which to a large extent added up to a request which I could not deny. Elena did not change her expression as she held out her leg so that I might place the panties which had become famous, down one of her legs which is precisely what I did. This as my hands were allowed to savor the lovely silk and the sensuality which came from beneath. My mind being as if swamped with images to the point that it did not fully know where to send my eyes. Elena's glamorous leg and the way she set up her body was all too enticing yet as I started to slip on her panties, the feel of the foot which had taken so many liberties with my root seemed to capture my imagination. My attentions focusing on it as my hands were ever tempted to massage it yet were brought back by her second foot which would also be needed for me to put back the panties to their rightful place.

Carefully did I open Elena's panties that they might not tear and slid right in and as they did, the sight was of majesty to see the way her legs so warmly rubbed together as she almost wiggled so they might be brought back to be the cover for her rose. My hands moving them down with all the daintiness of her silks accompanying me as if a blind man yet it was once they reached Elena's thighs that she with hand stopped me and without word stood up. This as I followed what I could see was the path her intensions seemed to be setting for me. I dropping to bended knee in honor of my Elena as if in prayer to my diva whilst she stood above me; looking down with gentle gaze. Elena's panties had not been fully restored to their true owner which was her rose yet with her warm eyes upon my dedicated self giving back what my desire had previously taken; lust filled me beyond all reason.

At this point as it was Elena's delicacy and never anything that might be other which motivated me as I simply with slight madness lifted the dress which was hers and with daring not yet justified; placed a kiss on her rose. So smooth was Elena's flower in its depravation of hair as to make me feel as if the lips my mouth was caressing were those which decorated and face yet these were of her femininity. It being temptation of her fragrance and her warm look which neither proclaimed me to continue or pause for that matter yet held me as friend that I placed a passionate kiss upon them. My tongue making its way to her garden with all the ease of Elena's moisture which felt just like I imagined her mouth would and with as much sweetness. It being my hands which held Elena's pillow as my taste ventured further. Elena's approval was mine as her hands with force now pushed my head that it might not with cowardice nor bashfulness be stopped as her harmonies of delight reached my ears as the grandest of opera arias could.

It is hard to say how long my palate required yet as I looked up with all the melodies concluding, I noticed a smile on Elena's face that was different than I expected or would have ever thought after such a kiss. Elena then at that moment simply pulling up her own panties as I observed her ease in to them. I with a look of confusion as Elena simply placed back her panties to their rightful place as she walked around me; still on my knees at my mistress. Elena almost taunting me as she almost skipped around me like a girl who has just had her wish while I looked upon her in despair. Elena even taking joy in the way my eyes tried to devour her yet stood in front of me with certain decorum as she said "thank you for returning my panties but I really have to go now. I liked your kiss but time will give us more and all will come but not in one night. I know you understand. Good night my writer and I will see you tomorrow at the breakfast table so wake up early so you can eat with my husband and me.".

Elena at this moment taking on a sense of perhaps dark humor yet her body and all that composed her was sheer divinity. Elena's hair a red like a painting as it cascaded down in the dim light that was my room while her dress completed sensuous portrait of lady diva. Elena waited just that second that I might declare the night over with the words "good night". These words being precisely my last as she in a coquette way walked out of my room; leaving me to my sleep and dreams of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment